At least you come and read here, hah? Tell me who? Who can help me to free me from this pain? To bear it ? All my happiness is gone and nothing I can do is going to bring them back. When I lost them I couldn't understand how I could talk to people, how I could laugh, live again. They told me trust God, Life is going on ... And now I see that it’s a lie, life does not just go on. Maybe it’s going on but I can't go on with my life! I'm supposed to take it easy while I what? I am paralyzed by now! I am just an amputee! Do you see that? Who are you?I mean you … you just can disappear you from my world but what else? hah? WHAT ELSE ?
I can't keep going like this. Not like this.
I can't keep going like this. Not like this.
پ ن: خيالت راحت باشد ،ضربه هايت را دربهترين موقع و در دقيق ترين نقطه هاي ممكن فرود آوردي ،من شكست خوردم و اين روزها حالم خيلي خيلي خوب نيست ... چيزي را برايت سخت نميكنم ،من آدم گيردادن و پيله كردن نيستم ،فقط خواستم بپرسم راضي هستي نه؟
No comments:
Post a Comment